Sunday, September 20, 2015

Tarahumara

I've eaten at Tarahumara twice in the past couple months and both times I thought to myself, "I could make a whole meal out of this salsa." I don't know if it's just the fact that it contains chunks of avocado, but this salsa is mind-blowing.

Of course we actually ordered food and that was good, too. The menu is pretty limited, but that's OK, because the few items are amazing. I had a gorditas rojas and two beef tacos. The gorditas were my favorite.

#notafoodphotographer


My friend got chilaquiles, as my husband did last time. This review summarizes the dish nicely; in short, nachos taken to a new level of sublimity. 

The takeaway: everything is good and you should go and buy some lunch so they will stay in business!

Next week: Taqueria El Bronco!

No comments: