4. There are a whole bunch of other people who feel as passionately as I do about the "crazy" idea of restoring the Hetch Hetchy valley.
5. I have healthy and easy pregnancies!
6. 53,196 San Franciscans voted in favor of a plan to recycle water and figure out how to end their occupation of Yosemite National Park.
7. My seven-year-old tells me he loves me at least three times a day.
8. I've been able to travel to lots of amazing places, near and far.
9. My kids have grandparents who are able to visit and play with them.
10. We have the resources to shop for a new minivan before our current one completely dies.
11. My tall friend loaned me her oversized parka so I wouldn't have to buy a maternity coat that I'd only wear for about 10 days!
12. We can visit our friends who live in the snow.
13. We can say bye-bye to the snow.
14. My Christmas cactus is blooming!