5) How were they planning to explain Desmond's presence on their life raft if it hadn't been Penny on the boat?
4) What happens to the people Farraday was ferrying from the island to the boat? No boat, no island...
3) Did the polar bear escape from the weird alien bunker?
2) Why did they have to lie to "protect" those "left behind" when the point of moving the island was to protect it?
1) Who killed Locke, and why (if he is, in fact, actually dead)?
Random comment: The commercial during the last half of the show was my favorite moment. 2nd favorite: Ben "Dick Cheney" Linus: "So?"